ON MY OFFICE WALLS: Wish, Oneness Blessing in Yellow, Organic Life, Anna’s Mambo, Divine Feminine Energy, Daisy at Attention, Daisy for Monet.
LAST WATCHED: Miss Fisher’s Murder Mystery, Midsommer Murders, Sherlock Holmes, Inspector Morse, Inspector Lewis. All on PBS.
CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT: Coffee, AeroPilates Reformer machine, a fountain pen & journals, meditation
WARDROBE STAPLE: black leggings
STYLE ICON: Audrey Hepburn
PETS: Grace, our 175 lb. English Mastiff
EXERCISE: Pilates in the morning, 3 mile jog in the afternoon, ballroom dancing 3-4 nights a week, yoga 1-2 nights a week
ORGANIZING TOOL: Google calendar,Cal & Any.do, Evernote, Midori Traveler’s Notebook
GREEN JUICE INGREDIENTS: kale, romaine, celery, cucumbers, mint, ginger, lemon
BEST WAY TO RECHARGE: meditating or dancing with my husband
A Little About Me
I’ve been the intellectual overachiever who thinks my way to success by setting goals and taking action. And it worked really well for most of my life. I graduated from Johns Hopkins University with a Masters of Liberal Arts, and then went back to get my Administration & Supervision Certification there. I was a National Board Certified Teacher from 2001-2012. I’m a former high school administrator with experience coaching and mentoring both new and experienced teachers.
Personally, I’ve been happily married to my soul mate for 20 years and we still have a fabulous, romantic relationship.
I’ve also done the inner transformational work and am a spiritual junkie. I’ve worked with two outstanding spiritual coaches myself and am STILL being coached because I know it is the best way for me to continue to expand and evolve consciously.
I bring a unique blend of tools to the table. I bring my intense energetic power, highly attuned listening abilities, and awareness of your highest potential and inner divinity. I can see your highest self, which means I can cut through your crap and shine the light on the lies you tell yourself.
- National Board Certification in English Language Arts
- Masters of Liberal Arts from Johns Hopkins University
- Administration & Supervision Certification from Johns Hopkins University
- Five years of administrative experience in secondary education
- My work is in private collections around the world.
- 27 Limited Edition Prints are on permanent exhibit at the Claudia Mayer Cancer Resource Center at Howard County General Hospital.
- 27 Prints were on exhibit at the Irvine Nature Center in Owings Mills, MD from March – May, 2014.
- “Inspired Action” and “Flying Geese” were on exhibit at the Irvine Nature Center in 2013.
- Cara Moulds Photography was selected for inclusion in Top 20 Awesome Photoblogs – Baltimore,MD.
- “Daisy at Attention” was selected for the Howard County Council of the Arts’ Silent Auction in 2009 and proceeds from its sale were donated to the arts council.
- “White Rose” was selected for the Howard County Council of the Arts’ Silent Auction in 2010 and proceeds from its sale donated were donated to the arts council.
- “Daisy for Monet” was selected for the Howard County Council of the Arts’ Silent Auction in 2011 and proceeds from its sale were donated to the arts council.
- “Orchid Dreaming” was selected for the Howard County Council of the Arts’ Silent Auction in 2012 and proceeds from its sale were donated to the arts council.
- “Luscious” was selected for the Howard County Council of the Arts’ Silent Auction in 2013 and proceeds from its sale were donated to the arts council.
Still Reading? Want more?
My archetypes are Creator, Sage, Magician.
I’ve been married to my soul-mate and best friend for 20 years.
We do ballroom dancing nearly every night, and jog 3 miles.
I do pilates every morning.
We have a 175 pound English Mastiff named Grace. She is the queen of our house.
I’m always in a spiritual program, most recently this one.